[alsa-devel] Bug-Report: IDT 92HD75B3X5 - Headphone jacks not working

Ronald Schmitt ba1320 at gmx.net
Fri Sep 4 16:38:58 CEST 2009

Problem:

Headphone-Jacks are not working. There is no sound output and the
built-in speakers don't shut down when plugging a headphone in.

Tried several model options with snd-hda-intel options, with
"model=hp-dv5" at least I get all speakers working, but still no headphones.

System:

Hardware:

HP Pavilion DV7 2140 Notebook
Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller
(rev 03)
card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: STAC92xx Analog [STAC92xx Analog]
Codec: IDT 92HD75B3X5

Kernel: 2.6.30