[alsa-devel] snd_dummy on Centos - Redhat

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:47:20 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Takashi Iwai<tiwai at suse.de> wrote:
> Or, just copy alsa-kernel/drivers/dummy.c to your tree.
> There is no other changes except for documentation.

Takashi,

I copied it in the 1.0.20 tree, and I had to copy also the files:
/usr/src/alsa-driver-unstable/include/linux/math64.h
/usr/src/alsa-driver-unstable/include/math64_compat.h

Compiled into the 1.0.20 tree, maintaining the results of the previous
./configure, it does not make difference.

I will now try to compile from it's own snapshot tree, doing the ./configure.

-giovanni