[alsa-devel] Developing and cross-compiling an ASoC driver

Szabolcs Erki szabolcs at szabolcserki.com
Thu Oct 22 16:40:34 CEST 2009

Ok, so ASoC is totally platform-independent, there is no patch to be
applied against ASoC in order to make it feasible for the target. Is
it correct? In this case I have to compile it in the kernel, using the
gcc-arm-elf cross compiler. How to do that? Hard copy the files and
hacking makefiles together?
Because the descriptions I found applied to installing ASoC on a desktop environment, like
Ubuntu.

Thanks again.
Szabolcs