[alsa-devel] How can i contribute a new AsoC codec driver for the CS42L51 ?

Eduardo Tagle ejtagle at tutopia.com
Fri Oct 16 05:30:38 CEST 2009

Just forgive me... I am new to this world of mailing-lists, so let me explain...
I have written an ASoC codec driver for the Cirrus Logic CS42L51 audio Codec. It
was just based on the publicly available datasheet from Cirrus Website. I really
would like to know how to submit it to be included in the official ASoC source tree.
 I have tested it as much as possible, and seems to work reliably.

What are the steps required to follow to submit this new ASoC driver ?

Thanks in advance,
 Eduardo