[alsa-devel] ALSA integration CS4281 PMC on PPC platform

Harish Kumar harishkumarb7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:01:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am in the process of integrating CS4281 on PPC platform. I have included
all the alsa driver and selected the CS4281 in my kernel configuration. The
alsa driver is integrated as part of the kernel image. The kernel version is
2.6.15.7.

I compiled the alsa-lib and utils and copied to the RFS and tried
executing   aplay /audio8k16S.wav  which flagged the following error.

LSA lib pcm.c:2099:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default
aplay: main:547: audio open error: No such file or directory

Pls find the attachement for the capture of debug messages from proc
interface.

Thanks and Regards
Harish Kumar.B