[alsa-devel] Mute lfe and side for 4930g when pluging in headphones

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri Nov 20 08:52:48 CET 2009

At Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:39:17 +0100,
Łukasz Wojniłowicz wrote:

> Sorry that I'm not sending this patch by git but it takes for me too
> long to clone alsa-kernel.git repository at 15 KB download rate. Thanks
> for your understanding

It's fine to send a patch as a mail.  It's rather preferred in normal
cases.

But, it'd be helpful if you reformat the patch to be applicable directly
via git am.  And, above all, don't forget your sign-off.  Otherwise
we can't merge the patch.

The changes look OK to me.  Could you repost with the above?

Thanks,