[alsa-devel] Doubts around SoC audio on omap3

Aggarwal, Anuj anuj.aggarwal at ti.com
Tue Nov 17 06:43:01 CET 2009

Including alsa-devel list too...

There could be changes in the machine drivers for different
OMAP3 based platforms like omap3evm and overo. It depends on exactly what is
present (I/Ps, O/Ps) on you EVM and how do you want to configure it, and in
that case, it makes sense to create a new machine specific file for your board.