[alsa-devel] RME HDSPe AIO

Demian Martin demianm at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 8 22:30:22 CET 2009

Flo,

Why do you say "No. This is a pro audio card and it's full potential cannot
be used with ALSA."? What is there in Alsa that will restrict the use of the
card (or any card) for pro audio use?

The Trinnov room correction system which is a pro market product uses
Hammerfall cards and Alsa to do some very ambitious pro audio functions for
example.

Demian Martin
Product Design Services