[alsa-devel] OMAP-McBSP driver not allowing suspend/resume

Aggarwal, Anuj anuj.aggarwal at ti.com
Fri Nov 6 15:24:10 CET 2009

Ok, I got that. And I think the same needs to be done for sdma as well.
I can see omap_dma_global_context_save/ omap_dma_global_context_restore being called from omap3_core_save_context/omap3_core_restore_context
which is saving the global sdma configuration registers. But I think sdma channel specific registers need to be saved too for the active channels.