[alsa-devel] Roland/Edirol M-16DX

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed May 27 23:08:12 CEST 2009

At Wed, 27 May 2009 23:49:43 +0300,
Lasse Kärkkäinen wrote:

> This is still missing in 1.0.20.

> >> Could you add this quirk to the alsa-driver distribution as well? I'm
> >> getting tired of patching it myself for every new release :)
> >
> > I didn't get any response about the patch, so I couldn't apply it...
>
> Perhaps you missed the entire thread that was going on about this in
> 2008? The one where I reported my results and other people also
> participated in the analysis.

Wasn't it on alsa-devel ML?
I've never seen any reply / follow up on this on ML, at least.
(I checked my archive again, and couldn't found any.)

> > Seriously, without the response from testers, the development can
> > never go on.  It'd be helpful if you give back the result precisely
> > and soon at the next time...
>
> Are you still expecting some feedback? You didn't suggest so in your
> last message, so I didn't see the need to answer.

Well, your previous post says nothing useful, whether the patch works
or not, so I assumed that it's just a dead end without any answer.

If it's a positive result, then please give the precise information
again.  No information came out on alsa-devel ML yet, unfortunately
(at least it didn't reach to me).

thanks,