[alsa-devel] usb audio alsa driver

wei zhang zhang.wei.qd at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:02:11 CEST 2009

hi
I was for our devices under linux audio alsa driver, I encountered a lot of
trouble now, please help me.
My audio device is this: usb interface types, transmission of data through
the INT endpoint, each 64 bytes, read out the PCM audio data stream, the
sampling rate is 22,050, a single channel, I have the debugging information
data crawlers , but I am under no voice in skype, you can tell me the
possible reason? Or give me some recommendations, I am very anxious, I would
like to thank.I sent my driver, please help me show you, thank you