[alsa-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Mario Contreras kenpuudenkiberserk at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:14:51 CEST 2009

I have reinstalled only the alsa-driver and I've run aplay.

With aplay -l I have this:

**** Lista de PLAYBACK Dispositivos Hardware ****
tarjeta 0: Intel [HDA Intel], dispositivo 0: ALC1200 Analog [ALC1200 Analog]
  Subdispositivos: 1/1
  Subdispositivo #0: subdevice #0
tarjeta 1: HDMI [HDA ATI HDMI], dispositivo 3: ATI HDMI [ATI HDMI]
  Subdispositivos: 1/1
  Subdispositivo #0: subdevice #0
tarjeta 2: Generic [HD-Audio Generic], dispositivo 0: CA0110 Analog [CA0110
Analog]
  Subdispositivos: 1/1
  Subdispositivo #0: subdevice #0
tarjeta 2: Generic [HD-Audio Generic], dispositivo 1: CA0110 Digital [CA0110
Digital]
  Subdispositivos: 1/1
  Subdispositivo #0: subdevice #0

Then, I executed aplay -D hw:2,0 foo.wav. And it returns this:

Sonando WAVE 'foo.wav' : Signed 32 bit Little Endian, Ratio 44100 Hz,
Estéreo
aplay: pcm_write:1528: error de escritura: Error de entrada/salida

If the language is a problem(sorry, I'm spanish), it means something like
writting error: Input/output error. Thanks.