[alsa-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Mario Contreras kenpuudenkiberserk at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:30:12 CEST 2009

The result of lspci is in the file.

I've installed the alsa-driver snapshot you posted:
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/snapshot/alsa-driver-unstable-snapshot.tar.gz

In sound preferences, I can choose:

    - HDA Intel ALC1200 Analog (this is the integrated card in the
motherboard)
    - HD-Audio Generic CA0110 Analog/Digital (this is the X-FI, right?)
    - HDA ATI HDMI ATI HDMI (from my graphics card, I suppose)

All drivers with OSS and ALSA.

Anyway, when I choose the CA0110 and I click on test sound, the window
freezes. Thanks.