[alsa-devel] Help on writing an ALSA ASoC Driver for WM8985

Leung Chi Tat ctleung at cct.com.hk
Mon May 25 07:57:11 CEST 2009

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

I've already copied a codec source for wm8980 from linux-2.6-ASoC main trunk.  I have already to modify it back to the old api's and old structures for kernel v2.6.21.  What remains I can't get through are those points I listed in my previous email.

Could you give me some hints?

Best Regards,
LEUNG, Chi Tat
Senior Software Engineer
CCT Tech Advanced Products Limited
18/F, CCT Telecom Building, 11 Wo Shing Street
Fo Tan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +852 26005276 Fax: +852 26948660
Email: ctleung at cct.com.hk