[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Noel Bourke cros13+alsa at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:21:04 CEST 2009

I'm getting the following output from that script...
I took a look and couldn't find the problem.

alsa-info.sh: 365: [[: not found
ALSA Information Script v 0.4.56

This script will collect information about your ALSA installation and sound
related hardware, to help diagnose your problem.

Do you want to run this script? [y/n] : read: 365: Illegal option -e

Thank you for using the ALSA-Info Script