[alsa-devel] Regarding Sound on Acer Aspire 6935G

Emilio López buhitoescolar at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:48:08 CEST 2009

I seem to have the same card looking at lspci -v, and I experience the same
problems. My laptop is an Acer Aspire 6930, so maybe the Acer bioses are
broken? I got the sound to work (with the controls mapped uncorrectly), but
I still can't make the mic work. I'll try with that model, I also tried with
acer and acer-aspire with no luck.

Emilio