[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Alexey Bazhin baz at irc.msk.ru
Sat May 16 23:20:02 CEST 2009

On Sun, 17 May 2009 00:52:51 +0400
Alexey Bazhin <baz at irc.msk.ru> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 May 2009 12:52:17 +0200
> Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:
>
> > Once after I get positive feedbacks (or fix after negative ones),
> > I'm going to merge it to the main tree so that it'll be in the next
> > kernel.  So, a quick test report would be greatly appreciated.
> As for me:

One more thing - using digital output (with maximum volume in mixer)
resulting volume of sound is much higher than with my other cards, so
some additional processing added so even playing sound sample with
native card rate is not bit accurate. Is it how it's supposed to be?

--
 Alexey Bazhin
  mailto:baz at irc.msk.ru
  ICQ 125125882