[alsa-devel] ESI Maya44 Driver

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri May 8 16:33:18 CEST 2009

At Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:37:37 +0100,
I wrote:
> > If not what can be done to finally merge the patch?
> > Is it possible for someone to take over the development of the driver?
> Without a proper sign-off, it can't be merged as is.
> Also there are some issues to be fixed better before merge.
> It was possible to merge at that time if Rainer could fix the further
> issues.
> If there is no progress in near future, I'll try to poke it around...

Since there is no progress regarding this, I hacked and almost
completely rewrote the code to support Maya44.

Dany, could you test alsa-driver-unstable snapshot tarball?

Note that this is generated from sound-unstable GIT tree which
contains the patches in topic/maya44 branch:

If the driver is confirmed to work, I'm going to merge the patches to
the upstream.