[alsa-devel] [Intel] RE: How to play second stream in linux

Yang, Brandon brandon.yang at intel.com
Thu May 7 03:53:04 CEST 2009

Hi Takashi,

Thanks for your guidance.
I had added some code to play second stream in HD audio driver.
Our PM would like us to upstream the source code. He thinks it would be more convenient for customer if they can download the code from ALSA.
Our source code is base on kernel 2.6.24.2 and specific to ALC262.
As you know, some of our code is hard-coded for our platform. I don't know whether this code can meet your requirement or not.
If it can meet your requirement, please help me to upstream it. Thanks very much.

The attached file is the patch file.

Best Regards,
Brandon