[alsa-devel] module snd-atiixp issue with suspend/hibernate/resume

Ryan Dunn oryandunn.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:21:24 CEST 2009

Thanks Takashi, I appreciate your help so far.  I would normally agree with
you that it is a BIOS issue, however, the machine is a dualboot with WinXP,
where the mute LED works properly after a resume.  Do you have any other
suggestions on where the issue may be?  I hate to keep bugging the list for
such a small issue, but I'm not familiar with the code at all.  When I get
more free time, I'll try to trace through the resume path to see if I can
find anything.  How does the driver actually toggle the LED?  Is the
register a physical register on the card that the hardware reads?  Or does
the code do something else to toggle the LED?

Ryan