[alsa-devel] Driver code with mpc5200 pointer problem.

Mark Brown broonie at sirena.org.uk
Mon May 4 15:00:40 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 08:58:04AM -0400, Jon Smirl wrote:
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:

> > Great. ?So can we remove BROKEN kconfig again?

> Sure. There are only two current users of the driver and we know what
> is going on.

Could you expand on what you mean by "we know what is going on"?  If the
driver is fixed then there shouldn't really be anything for anyone to
know, the driver should just work.

I wouldn't count on you being the only users - you may be the only
people visibly talking about the driver in public but that's not quite
the same thing as being the only users.