[alsa-devel] module snd-atiixp issue with suspend/hibernate/resume

Ryan Dunn oryandunn.ml at gmail.com
Fri May 1 04:24:35 CEST 2009

I apologize for the list spam.  I didn't realize that this bit is only set
when the led is on.  So with that here are diffs of the regs with and
without mute enabled, before and after suspend.
Before suspend:
diff regs_w-quirk.txt regs_w-quirk+mute.txt
2c2
< 0:02 = 1e1e
---
> 0:02 = 9e1e
20c20
< 0:26 = 000f
---
> 0:26 = 800f

After resume:
diff regs_w-quirk_after_resume.txt regs_w-quirk_after_resume+mute.txt
2c2
< 0:02 = 1e1e
---
> 0:02 = 9e1e
20c20
< 0:26 = 000f
---
> 0:26 = 800f

So it looks as if the registers are all ok after a resume, but the LED
doesn't turn back on.

Ryan