[alsa-devel] ESI Maya44 Driver

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Mar 18 11:37:37 CET 2009

At Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:38:53 +0200,
Dany Svirsky wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This subject was disscused before, but it has been very long time without
> any updates.
> It been more then half a year since the patch is out.
> Was someone able to contact Rainer?

Not I know of.  If someone has contact, let me know.

The patches are still available on sound-unstable git tree
topic/maya44 branch, thus included in alsa-driver-unstable tarball,
too.

> If not what can be done to finally merge the patch?
> Is it possible for someone to take over the development of the driver?

Without a proper sign-off, it can't be merged as is.
Also there are some issues to be fixed better before merge.
It was possible to merge at that time if Rainer could fix the further
issues.

If there is no progress in near future, I'll try to poke it around...