[alsa-devel] [RFC/PATCH] pxa2xx_ac97 and gpio reset line

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Sun Mar 15 14:10:54 CET 2009

Mark Brown <broonie at sirena.org.uk> writes:

> Yes, that's what I'm asking for. I don't want to make it mandatory  because only
> PXA27x is affected (might be worth naming the field for  that actually) and the
> driver will already be implementing a default  behaviour.
OK. It's just I'm not pretty convinced about the naming change. Feel free to
change the patch if you want to.

>> Should this be handled like a casual gpio (ie. gpio 99) ?
> I'm not sure what you mean by a casual GPIO?
I meant different from "special" gpios (ie. GPIO95 and GPIO113), which are
"special" because they have an alternate function tied to AC97 reset.

Right, so would that one be better ?

Cheers.

--
Robert