[alsa-devel] Need help on getting raw audio stream from a dummy sound card

Santo Chow santo_chow at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 08:17:29 CET 2009

Takashi,

Thanks for the great response. I've searched for this aloop documentation, but no luck :(. I've managed to follow the wiki, and modprobbed the snd-aloop. Now i'll experiment a little with the aloop. If you have further guide about this aloop, can you please send to me? Thanks.. you've made my day :D

Santo