[alsa-devel] Plugging in headphones doesn't mute speakers, internal microphone does not work

Emilio López buhitoescolar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:47:03 CET 2009

Hi,

I tried with the alsa-driver snapshot without any model option, and now the
headphones mute the speakers. But the internal microphone doesn't still
work, and 'Side' doesn't output sound like it did before, even if it's
unmuted and with volume at 100% (with the old version and without any model
option, it worked)

Any thoughts? If you need any other info about my system, don't hesitate to
ask for it :)

Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks in advance!

Emilio