[alsa-devel] Reg: Implementation of GSM digital audio path

shariff shariffsinbox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:28:18 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

      Thanks for response.

      On my hardware, GSM is connected to McBSP3 not to the TWL4030 CODEC
directly. What  I have to do is Copy from McBSP3 and redirect this to

      McBSP2.

                        USB GSM chip -> McBSP3

                                                    McBSP2 -> TWL4030

        I have understood some thing from ur mail. I will study Openmoko
ASoC and I will get back to you.

        Suggest me wat else I can do?

Regards,
Shariff