[alsa-devel] alc889

Stefan Krastanov krastanov.stefan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:54:15 CEST 2009

With model=fujitsu-pi2515
    - jack sensing works (great!!!)
    - still no control over sub-woofer
    - there is some noise, but maybe is just the quality of my hardware

with model=fujitsu-xa3530
    - no jack sensing
    - the mixers are really mixed up - one slider controls one side of front
speakers and other side of headphones
    - there is some(not sure) control over sub-woofer volume

when I was using 3-stack-dig there were two slider (LFE and another one)
that booth controlled the sub-woofer and there was third - "side" that was
not controlling anything.

If there is a way to add a sub-woofer control to fujitsu-pi2515 it would be
great - if it's too much too ask from you to do it, can you tell me where to
start looking for a documented way to create a patch for a new type of
model? (fujitsu-xi for example as it's the model of my laptop) I'm allready
reading the other docs that you told me about.

Best regadrs
Stefan Krastanov