[alsa-devel] SB X-Fi driver fixes (Re: Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver)

Gernot Kohlhaas gernot.kohlhaas at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:17:08 CEST 2009

Takashi Iwai schrieb:
> At Tue, 09 Jun 2009 19:11:02 +0200,
> Gernot Kohlhaas wrote:
>>> Also, show your ~/.asoundrc setup so that I can try to reproduce
>>> the same bug with my test machine.
>> Here it is:
> Thanks, I could reproduce the problem now with your setup.
> This is indeed a deadlock but in a different place due to the invalid
> update of PCM substream.  I fixed it now.
> Try the very latest alsa-driver-snapshot.
> Takashi

ALSA /usr/src/alsa-driver/pci/ctxfi/ctatc.c:1252: ctxfi: chip 20K1 model
Unknown (1102:002c) is found
SB-XFi 0000:05:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
ctxfi: Use xfi-native timer

No crashes. Everything's running fine now :)
Thank you very much!

Key ID: 0x4C0B2250
Key: http://home.arcor.de/mr_maniac/ANDERES/public.gpg