[alsa-devel] Request for Device ID addition : 6935G

Karthik Ramgopal applefreakpeeps at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 04:24:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
       Acer Aspire 6935G sound system is confirmed to be functional
with model=acer-aspire-8930g. Kindly add device ID 0x1025 0x0146 to
the quirks list in patch_realtek.c . Jack detetction and playback is
working without any hda-verbing. Just the internal mic seems to be a
problem. Can't hear my voice, can just hear static when I playback a
recording. Anyways big thanks to Hector and Takashi for getting it all
to work.

Regards,
Karthik