[alsa-devel] EMU 0404USB: Odd sample rate shown during playback.

Klaus Schulz kls.schlz at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:33:32 CEST 2009

Hi Clemens.

Reading you answer below. Does this mean the Transit is necessarily not
running in async mode during playback of 44.1 material
even though it says so in the stream0 file?

As far as I know I can slave the Transit to an external SPDIF clock. This
would mean that in this case the Transit would slave the PC, thus working
async.

The open question is still if even without external clock the Tranist works
in async as the log is saying.

How can I find that out?

Cheers