[alsa-devel] Indirect Callback with ack is called with no data

Singaravelan Nallasellan singaravelann at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:49:07 CEST 2009

I am using indirect callback mechanism inside ack. I see that ack does not call my indirect callback pointer. Going through the code, I suspect that the appl_ptr is not being incremented and there is no data for the indirect callback to be called.

After few acks, I get the indirect callback called.

With aplay, I am able to play the wav file. But with flash, there is not data being sent to the driver.

Please help me with any clues.

Thanks in advance.