[alsa-devel] ALSA patch Nvidia 8 channel hdmi audio

Wei Ni wni at nvidia.com
Thu Jun 4 08:05:52 CEST 2009

Yes, my test wav file is from Windows.

I had used different player to test with my test wav file.
The mplayer has no mapping problem, but other players map channels
wrong.
As you said, it seems that is caused by the difference of the ALSA and
Windows.

Unfortunately, our nvidia codec doesn't support channel-slot assignment
yet.
How could we fix this problems, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
Wei.