[alsa-devel] Using Alsa for AD1981b on 9263

Shilpa Kedar Walvekar shilpa.walvekar at coreobjects.com
Tue Jul 28 10:30:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using AT91SAM9263 evaluation kit with AD1981b codec. I want to use alsa to play and record audio on this kit.

I tried to install the alsa library, alsa-oss, alsa-util. Alsa driver was part of kernel (2.6.27). I did, ./configure && make && make install for library, oss and util. Now when I try to do aplay -l following happens:
aplay: device_list:223: no soundcards found...

Don't know what is happening. Am I missing any step? What else should be done?
Please help me asap.

Regards,
--Shilpa.