[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Frank Roth frashman at freenet.de
Tue Jul 21 18:51:12 CEST 2009

Ok thanks.

So you still didn't have specifications from Creative?
Because I red some time ago, creative gave the specs to the opensource community?
How is it possible to write this drivers then? Only reengineering from their opensource drivers?

So I understand it right, everything is more or less software based right now?
We must change this ... (I would help you out, so far I can)

But thanks again for your work,
I have clear sound to here some music on linux, a first step.