[alsa-devel] [BUG] NULL pointer dereference in patch_sigmatel.c

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Fri Jul 17 12:41:54 CEST 2009

At Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:35:39 +0300,
Ozan Çağlayan wrote:
> Takashi Iwai wrote On 17-07-2009 13:01:
> > Yes, but there are two different snapshots there, the stable one
> > (alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz) and the unstable one
> > (alsa-driver-unstable-snapshot.tar.gz).
> >
> Yep I'm always using the ones with timestamps, never the unstable one.

Then it's the stable one.

Note that alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz is always the newest version.
The tarballs with dates are daily snapshots that are generated at each
midnight (CET).  So, for testing purpose, it's always good to use
alsa-driver-snapshot.tar.gz unless you try the older one intentionally.

For reference the current position, check alsa-driver/HEAD and
alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/HEAD files contained in the tarball.  These
are the recent GIT commit ids, so it makes easier to track which
version it really is.