[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Ted T. Logan tedtheologian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:57:02 CEST 2009

Am I missing something?  I got this new driver and did cvscompile then
make install, but it didn't install any xfi stuff.

# ctxfi
alias snd-slot-0 snd-card-0
alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss
alias sound-service-0-1 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-3 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-service-0-8 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-12 snd-pcm-oss
alias snd-card-0 snd-ctxfi
options snd-ctfxi index=0

what am I missing?  I don't have an ssound dir either.