[alsa-devel] No incoming sound indigo iox

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 17:28:08 CEST 2009

I just purchased the indigoaudio iox.
Outgoing shows up on Volume Control, incoming does not.
In Audacity, incoming shows up as: ALSA: Indigo IOx (hw:1,0)
but recording does not work.

Here's the catch. My problem may be due to my kernel.
I am running Ubuntu-Studio and have the 29.5-2-rt experimental kernel, which is the 5-1 recompiled with alsadriver support for 30 kernels.
So you may just tell me to go away until the kernel's better, but I don't think the kernel is the problem.

FYI
winecfg says:
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on Indigo IOx, disabling mixer