[alsa-devel] Testers wanted: New SB X-Fi driver

Duke Grable kejento at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:10:55 CEST 2009

It seems like my problem was even stranger than that. For some reason the
only mute option for it under kmix or pulseaudio are through their taskbar
icons. If I remember correctly, I set my mic as master then unmuted it
through the one of icon's menu. That made it possible to hear my mic through
my speaker. Then a program called "gamix" solved my recording issues. Pretty
interesting. Loving these drivers either way though.

Thanks,
Duke