[alsa-devel] E-MU 0404 Support

Kristian Lumme kristian.lumme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:27:05 CET 2009

Thanks, but it seems like he's the guy people have tried to reach
before (unsuccessfully, I think). Also, the Mac driver for the E-MU
cards have been released as open source:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zaudiodrivermac/
I don't know nearly enough to work on the driver myself, but I guess
having the source for the Mac drivers would help a bit, even if you
don't have access to the datasheets.

Thanks for your help