[alsa-devel] Configuring a TWL GPIO pin as an interrupt

Lopez Cruz, Misael x0052729 at ti.com
Tue Feb 24 18:37:47 CET 2009

> If these are CPU side GPIOs that you're talking about you'll
> also want to write the standard utility for using gpiolib for
> jack detection that I've not got round to doing yet :)

The GPIOs belong to a submodule of TWL4030, but they are configured
using standard gpiolib.

About adding GPIO functionality to jack detection, if the right
place to request GPIOs and set its data direction is in board files
(arch/*/mach-*/board-*.c), then there won't be much to do in jack
code, only the irq request. Unless we move request and data direction
setting to jack detection layer.

-Misa