[alsa-devel] [Fwd: HP DV4 1155 SE - No Sound through, speakers...]

Guy Stalnaker jstalnak at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 18 05:10:05 CET 2009

Takashi,

Sorry it took me until tonight.  I downloaded and install the current
snapshot and it works. That is, I get sound from the speakers of my HP
Pavilion dv4 1225 laptop without needing to use the hda-verb command.
There is now a "Speakers" section in the GNOME Panel Volume Applet that
was not there before.  It starts out muted, but after changing that, I
have sound.

Again, MUCH THANKS to you, Herton, and the two gentlemen who also posted
about their HP dv4 issues.

Best regards,

Guy S.