[alsa-devel] Applying Herton supplied patches ...

Guy Stalnaker jstalnak at wisc.edu
Sat Feb 14 23:08:43 CET 2009

herton or Takashi,

How does one go about applying a patch like the ones attached to Message
6?  And to which files are they applied?  I assume they are meant for
the alsa-driver code, but that's as much as I know (well, I know how to
run ./configure, make, and make sudo :).  I'd very much like to see if
the patches work for my HP dv4 1225.

Regards,

Guy