[alsa-devel] No headphone with an Intel 82801I sound card

Aurélien Croc aurelien at ap2c.com
Wed Feb 4 21:26:13 CET 2009

> > The digital mic isn't detected, so apparently (according to BIOS)
> > there is no digital mic but only analog mics.
> > The problem at a quick glance is that you didn't enable "Capture
> > Switch" and you didn't adjust "Capture Volume" as well.

Of course, i tried the mic by enabling the microphone but when i took these
information after a lot of reboot, i ddin't enabled it..

> Oh, and it'd be helpful if you can get alsa-info output on the older
> kernel (with the digital mic working) so that we can compare the
> difference.

It is the first thing i gave to you when i related the problem.
For information, the next link is the alsa-info output when the digital
microphone -works- and the headphone -doesn't- work:
	http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=6def7ad107a215d22cef35a74d701216c5a496bd

In the next link (or in the file attached to one of my previous email) you
will find the alsa-info output when the digital microphone -doesn't- work and
the headphone -works-:
	http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=31b5974fde70e1c5273f4248023481bb6766c46f

I hope it will help you.
Best regards,