[alsa-devel] asoc: s3c24xx+uda1380 - some questions

pHilipp Zabel philipp.zabel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:09:14 CET 2009

2009/2/3 Vasily Khoruzhick <anarsoul at gmail.com>:
> On Tuesday 03 February 2009 14:05:08 Mark Brown wrote:
>
>> Please do.  You should at least include some text in the patch
>> description explaining what you're doing.
>
> One more version of patch, I've fixed patch description, but didn't removed
> FIXME's, just fixed one comment.
>
> Btw, it would be nice to hear Philipp's opinion :)

Yes, that patch is correct - thanks!

The FIXMEs are there because on magician flushing the interpolator
registers only seems to succeed when it is clocked by SYSCLK (see also
the comment in uda1380_mute).
I think this might be because at the time I flush the registers (in
uda1380_pcm_prepare), the SSP link is not yet running.

regards
Philipp