[alsa-devel] ALSA: HDA VIA VT2020 support

draco draco31.fr at free.fr
Sun Dec 27 17:59:45 CET 2009

I saw in the devel archive that the support for VIA VT2020 chipset have
been added and merged to 1.0.22 released.
and http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Changes_v1.0.21_v1.0.22 )

Unfortunately, despite all was OK from the 1.0.21+git devel snapshot few
month ago, the alsa-driver v1.0.22 doesn't work.
I tried different snapshot from 1.0.22, and sent a bug report here :

I don't know what I can do more to resolve the bug, but I can make some
other tests and give you more log if needed.

NB : I don't subscribe the devel mailing list, but I am "monitoring" the
above bug report.

Thank's in advance.
Best Regards,