[alsa-devel] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_avail() returned a value that is exceptionally large: 349696 bytes (1821 ms).

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 06:14:29 CET 2009

Do you mean that you cannot find a test case to reproduce the bug ?

you have to ask alsa developer whether it is correct to post your bzip in
the mailing list

AFAIK there is a limit of 60KB on this mailing list

e.g. you will receive an Email

The reason it is being held:

   Message body is too big: xxxxx bytes with a limit of 60 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.