[alsa-devel] Personal invitation from Kunal Narkhede

Kunal Narkhede kunal.narkhede at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:03:13 CET 2009

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 12/24/2009 9:01:58 AM, by Kunal Narkhede:

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.

Kunal Narkhede
UNYK : ESJ 288

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Kunal Narkhede: Unsubscribe

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!