[alsa-devel] Audio capture not working with AIC23/McBSP1 on OMAP3517

Aggarwal, Anuj anuj.aggarwal at ti.com
Wed Aug 26 15:00:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to capture audio through LineIn on my OMAP3517 EVM, using
AIC23 codec and McBSP1, and getting the following error:

arecord: pcm_read:1529: read error: Input/output error

Playback is working fine using the same combination.

I have tried using another instance of AIC23 codec which uses McBSP2
and both playback & capture works fine there.

Has anyone faced this issue before? Any suggestions?

Regards,
Anuj Aggarwal