[alsa-devel] Auzentech X-Fi Prelude with alsa drivers

Adrian Patzak zoiss at web.de
Sun Aug 9 17:29:37 CEST 2009

Dear sirs,

I've got a Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and I installed the alsa unstable
snapshot drivers.
Stereo sound for my headphones and ditital output are working fine but
my microphone
isn't recording anything. I was checking the mixer settings but i wasn't
able to find something wrong.
Are the x-fi drivers just not designed to fit with the Auzentech card or
do i have a local
configuration problem?

The output of alsa-info.sh script is attached.
Thanking you in anticipation for any answer.